Learning & Development
An LMS can benefit an organization's training and education efforts by bringing a more formal process to learner tracking and accountability.
Learning Management System (LMS) offerings consist of a large and oftentimes confusing and intimidating landscape of choices. An LMS can benefit an organization's training and education efforts by bringing a more formal process to learner tracking and accountability.
KDG has worked with many various organizations that range from no LMS strategy or plan to a fully implemented enterprise learning management system. KDG offers much experience to help your organization plan an LMS strategy through implementation, maintenance and support. Or, if your organization already has an LMS in place, KDG can develop custom courseware that will integrate within your LMS, adhering to SCORM and AICC standards.
With our experience in working with many existing LMS systems, there are sometimes courseware integration and LMS administration challenges. Because of our experience with many of these types of issues, we can provide your organization with working solutions.
If your organization is considering an LMS implementation, KDG offers LMS expertise within the Moodle open source program. Moodle is a widely adopted LMS in many academic circles and is increasingly the chosen option for corporations.
Using a Moodle-based solution you will have access to all the benefits that are part of an enterprise level LMS, at a significantly lower cost:
- User communication using calendars, forums, news feeds, email and chat
- User interaction using assignments, quizzes and surveys
- Web 2.0 technologies such as blogs and wikis to enable communication and interaction
- Standards compliance with SCORM 1.2
- Easy administration of learning activities, user organization and reporting
By working with KDG, we will deliver you an open source solution with Moodle, supporting you with:
- Installation and configuration services
- Customization theme and re-branding development services
- Professional support from our Moodle development specialists
- Upgrades to major, compatible version releases
- Administrator training
- No vendor lock-in - you are free to export your Moodle courses to another vendor's Moodle or your own, at any time.
- Administrative support - option of ongoing management of your LMS Moodle site
If you have a need for support of your current LMS or considering rolling out a new LMS, contact KDG for a free consultation and evaluation.