In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men.
Medical science and technology continue to change rapidly. Building upon the innovations of previous scientists and engineers, life science companies are continuing to innovate at an ever accelerated and astounding pace that is inspiring and breathtaking. These companies are committed to increasing the quality of people's lives and in many cases, increasing longevity.
KDG has an ongoing deep interest and commitment to support life science organizations and is fortunate to have served many with innovative technology over many years. The industries we serve include bioscience, medical device, pharmaceutical, and health care providers.
KDG has over fourteen years of experience specializing in training and marketing development for life science organizations. We support our clients by fulfilling their need to educate their customers and train their employees which in turn support their customers better. Our talented, medical-savvy staff works closely with our clients to increase knowledge with custom interactive education, deepen product knowledge through virtual learning of delicate or complex procedures, and heighten brand awareness and experience with strong, community-building information systems and interactive programs.
Relying on our extensive experience in the medical device, bioscience and health care industries, we have developed interactive programs on such topics as:
- Abdominopelvic cavity anatomy
- Audiology, hearing loss and restoration, device implants
- Cardiovascular anatomy and physiology
- Colorectal surgical procedures
- Communication between physicians and patients
- Gastrointestinal anatomy
- Heart disease; heart failure; valve technology; device implants
- Infectious diseases
- Microbial bioscience technologies
- Quality patient care
- Quality control for product manufacturing
- 3D surgical visualization and simulation
- Clinical trial support and automation
Continuing Medical Education & AccreditationKDG has developed a variety of CME learning solutions for medical device and life science companies in addition to professional associations. Our capabilities range from the creation of simple web-based courses to complete websites and live symposiums. Our CME learning solutions have provided physicians and healthcare professionals with practical, authoritative information.
If you need to develop a comprehensive accredited program from the ground up, we have the staff and resources to implement your strategy.
- Conference highlights
- Interactive case studies
- Digital image/text reference materials
- Board review programs
- Enduring materials, e-detailing and training
- Clinical and procedural simulations
- Testing and certification